Terms & Conditions
Our full guarantee and terms of trading are as follows:
- Most vehicles and parts of vehicles sold from this establishment are auto salvage, are second hand and are sold as such. Whilst we wish to give good value to our customers we cannot guarantee each part to be absolutely perfect and this is reflected in our prices when they are compared to brand new items.
- We will always try to supply the exact part that our customers require. Due to the variations in make, model, design and years of manufacture we cannot give any guarantee that any parts are correct for the purpose required. It will help if customers can bring a sample part for comparison, but all sales are made on a strict understanding that the customer is responsible for making sure that parts bought are correct for the purpose required.
- In the event that a part purchased is not correct for the particular vehicle we will attempt to replace the part with the correct one if returned within 7 working days including Saturday.
- In the event of failure of a replacement part will be supplied. If a replacement part cannot be supplied a full refund will be given if returned within 7 working days including Saturday. Also parts sent out with courier are refunded in full minus the cost of the courier/postage.
- Replacement or refund will only be given with original receipt or invoice.
- ECUs and electrical items such as airbag modules, fuse boards, dash clocks and electrical sensors etc are NON REFUNDABLE as a result of potential damage caused by incorrect fitting or other faults in customer vehicles.
- No parts sold on trial basis.
- Payment by Cash, Credit or Debit Card, Bank Draft or by Bank Account Transfer.
- NOTICE: Engines and gearboxes: Engines must be correctly fitted with new cam and auxiliary belts, oil, oil filters and spark plugs. We also recommend that on all second hand gearboxes the oil is replaced.
- We will not reimburse any labour costs/changes involved with fitting and/or changing of parts supplied by us under any circumstances.
- Any part supplied by us that has been dismantled or tampered with in any way will not be refunded.
- We cannot be held responsible for faults, damage or losses caused by the fitting of parts not done by ourselves.
- Bearing in mind all parts are auto salvage and the price is substantially less than new, we do not hold ourselves responsible if any vehicle is off the road whilst a part is being brought back for exchange.
- These terms of business are not intended to restrict your statutory rights or exclude any legal rights bestowed or implied by law.
- All goods should be inspected upon delivery before signing to ensure that the item has not been damaged during transit. If goods prove to be damaged, do not sign, refuse delivery and contact us within 1 working day. This is to ensure that if necessary, a claim can be made against the courier company.
- We will not be held responsible for the refund of goods damaged in transit if they have been signed for as in good condition.